Tuesday, January 1, 2008

~Christmas in Review~

I haven't posted many pictures recently, so I decided to post random pictures of our Christmas activities!:) Enjoy!



Colts fans...........:) And I still love them:)....

After my own heart:).........
Are you as bored as you look?

Wrestling is an annual thing! I stay out of it:)
Aw.......
Bensen........ Isn't he a cutie?:)
Yummy treats!..... I helpe make a ton of those things:)
Homeschool birthday party for Jesus
The cake
And last night's snowfall!!:)

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

3 comments:

Cheryl Watters said...

Nice pictures! The snow picture is beautiful! We had 4 or 5 inches last night. Not bad! Glad you made it home safely and had a great time on your trip. Love ya! Aunt Cheryl

Cheryl Watters said...

I want SNOW!!! Not FRIGID temperatures! Let's pray for SNOW!

Grammy said...

We love you! We just LOVE to hear you play the piano! You can play for me ANYTIME!!!!