Wednesday, January 16, 2008

~Things You Might Not Know About Me~

*My middle name is LeShae.
*Born in Fort Wayne, IN.
*I'm not a fan of Michael Buble!!!!
*Love to shop!
*Favourite color: Pink
*I like Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.
*Hate tea!
*I'm somewhat shy.(No, really!:) Believe it or not!)
*When I'm stressed I: Play the piano
*I can't curl my tongue for the life of me!
*Hate Secrets
*Nike Running Shoes are the best!
*Don't like sour stuff.... Yeah, like those Warhead things.... YUCK!
*I'm right handed
*Bebo is way better than Myspace
*I like piano way better than violin!
*Candy Cane pie is absolutely the best pie ever!
*Don't like getting my socks wet!
*Like the scent: Twisted Peppermint
*I'm cold blooded.
*M&M's are better than Skittles

4 comments:

Karalynne said...

This was really neat. You have a very nice blog! Hope that you are doing well!

Anonymous said...

Well, no wonder you're cold blooded :) Your house is set at 62 degrees. And what's up with not liking Michael Buble? I guess it's not too bad though, Megan doesn't like him either. Ah well...

See yah,

Ryan

Cheryl Watters said...

Piano IS much better than violin. I could go the rest of my life and never hear another violin and be happy. Glad you like it, but I'd much rather hear the piano. I am entitled to my opinion, right? Go piano...

Anonymous said...

Ok, so some of these surprised me others, not so much...you're such a shopper..you ALWAYS find the best deals! Grrr... You don't like tea?!? Oh, and candy cane pie, did I read that right? And last but not least, have you ever tried M&M's and skittles mixed...if not you ought to....it's great! :)

love ~ A2