Sunday, February 24, 2008

"The Bug"

Most of you probably know how much I hate bugs. Spiders, flies, bees, wasps, gnats.... Basically, anything that has wings. However, there is a bug loose in the Plemmons household. And it's a little worse than those.....

I have learned my lesson..... And I'm taking this oppurtunity to warn all my fellow bloggers to never say these words: "I've not gotten sick the whole winter."

Because, inevitably, you will end up with "the bug." And as the story plays out in the Plemmons household, there are officially three down.:) One to go. "The bug" has hit! My mom, Clayton, and I have formed the coughing trio. I'm convinced that there is not a more boring day, than a Sunday of sickness. :) Know what I mean? That day that you stay at home and contemplate attending church anyways, just to get out of the house:)

So, to all of you, stay well and stay warm.... Away from "the bug."

:) 'Til Next Time,

Amber LeShae

2 comments:

Cheryl Watters said...

I've been wondering how you were doing. I didn't realize you were sick though. HMMMM~!~!~! I am sorry you are sick and hope you feel better real soon!

Grammy said...

I am sooo sorry to hear that you are all sick! It is a ROUGH thing, if it is that flu that is going around! It seems like the people from our church that came down with it were sick for a LONG TIME! I sure hope that is not your case! We are praying for you and hope and trust that you will get well real soon! We love you!