Tuesday, February 5, 2008

My little Buddy


Ok, so I take my very fluffy, ungroomed, long-haired, dog into the grooming place. Lots of fur, very cuddly........ So, the lady reassures me that the groomer is very good. I have nothing to worry about!


My dear dad leaves to pick up our fluffy, cuddly, Buddy up from the grooming place.... THIS is what he comes home with.....:):):)


Needless to say, we laughed a LOT!:)

So, now that he has lost most of his fur, he was shivering from being cold. So, my mom and I, (already having wanted a sweater for him anyways), find this adorable Michigan jersey:). And you can't see it from the picture but there is a yellow M on the back. So, now he is completely in style. Actually, his jersey is somewhat of a joke:) (You know who you are;)

So, he is slowly gaining a little fur AND starting to look like a dog, not a rat;)

Bless his heart:):):)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amber,
I love reading your blog.
You do a great job-I think you've got a gift at writting.
Love, Mam

Anonymous said...

So you should take a picture with Buddy in his sweater and you in your pink MI shirt!! :)

Cheryl Watters said...

These pictures sure made me laugh. I'd love to see that 'little guy'. I think I'll wait till he has fur though. I don't like rats! Love ya, girl!! Aunt Cheryl