Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Christmas Time

Christmas Edition of Getting to Know Your Friends
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper 'cause you have a better chance at guessing the gift:), but if I'm the one giving, then gift bags:)
2. Real tree or artificial? Artificial TOTALLY!!!
3. When do you put up the tree? This year it was up around Thanksgiving.
4. When do you take the tree down? My mom likes it down soon after Christmas.
5. Do you like eggnog? Not sure that I've ever tried it, but it doesn't even sound appetizing!:)
6. Favorite gift you recieved as a child? ????
7. Do you have a nativity scene? No, but my mom does.... Does that count?
8. Hardest person to buy for? Dad!!!
9. Easiest person to buy for? Mom and friends
10. Worst Christmas gift you ever recieved? :)..... Hmm.....
11. Mail or e-mail Christmas cards? Mail!
12. When do you start shopping for Christmas? I started the day after Thanksgiving.
13. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? :) Not sure.....
14. Favorite things to eat at Christmas? Candy Cane Pie!!!
15. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Clear all the way!
16. Favorite Christmas Song? Way too hard a question!!:)
17. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Both
18. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Maybe not all, but some....
19. Angels on the treetop or stars? Either
20. Open present on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning? Depends....
21. Most annoying thing about this time of year? Why get annoyed? It's not worth the hassle.
22. Ever sat on Santa's lap as an adult? Well, I'm not an adult yet, but no:)
23. Ever been kissed under the mistletoe? Kinda nosy, but no:)

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Amber,
You look so cuter like this! I was surprised to see that you had your own blog. My kids are begging me to let them have their own blog now. I guess you started the desire. :-) This site really is nice! You did a good job!
Love Ya!
Kathie

Unknown said...

Hey girl,
I luv ur blog! Maybe mom will let me start a blog! This pix of u is adorable! Trav couldn't figure out who it was at first! lol! txt me sometime! luv u lots!!!!
Olivia :-)