Monday, December 17, 2007

~Winter Wonderland~

"Let it snow, Let it snow, Let it snow!" And snow it did! I'm not sure how much we received, but it was so pretty! So today we, (Buddy, Clayton, and I) inspire ourselves to build a snowman! Well, ok, so Buddy wasn't too inspired:) He loves the snow, but snowmen really aren't his thing:) But, I still love him. Anyways, you can see pictures below. The snow was very powdery, so he kinda doesn't look "normal":) But, hey, in order to live in our house, you can't BE normal!!:):):)


Our little Buddy.......

The finished product.....
Isn't he cute?!:):)


'Til next time...... Adios and Merry Christmas!!!!




2 comments:

Travis said...

Loved your blog-especialy the first picture:-).Have a great day.

Anonymous said...

Yeah girl,I do like your blog. Lots of good pics:) I do love the Santa hat. But I do live style as you may know! Can't wait to see you guys at Christmas!!!!! Love Ya, Aunt Crystal