Wednesday, December 12, 2007

~Cincinatti~


I have returned from my venture to Cincinatti! I rode down with Aunt Cheryl and other friends on Saturday morning, (might I add, EARLY:);), so we could attend the Saturday evening Christmas program at GBS. As usual, it was awesome! One of my favorite parts was the shepherd's song:) Totally cracked me up!



Ryan played the part of Joseph's father, Jacob. He did excellent! I didn't even recognize him at first:) I couldn't seem to get his picture to upload though. I'm not too great with this stuff:) Anyways, all in all, the program was phenominal!

1 comment:

Cheryl Watters said...

We had a lot of fun at the GBS play, didn't we? Oh, the excitement when we got home and had 3/8 inch ice on my car (we rode with friends) and couldn't get in the trunk to get the scraper out. UH!!! We made memories! Your site is very well done and I enjoyed it ALL, even the blonde joke!