Friday, December 14, 2007

Life in a Blonde's World:)


Ok, so why am I even admitting to this?! I mean, Hello?! I'm a brunette:) Never the less, there are those(who I will not name;) who seem to think I am blonde..... No clue why! I'm the girl who went to get her picture taken on Thursday and put perfume on..... :) No comments please!

~The Wal-Mart Cat~
A blonde was weed-eating her yard and accidentally cut off the tail of her cat which was hiding in the grass. She rushed her cat, along with the tail over to WALMART!

Why WALMART???

WALMART is the largest retailer in the world!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Olivia said...

Is this a normal look? lol!
Liv :-)

Anonymous said...

Hello Doll:

I enjoyed your blog. You certainly do have blonde roots! :-)

Dad